The Founder Lab Advisory program is offered exclusively to Graduates of the Founder Institute idea-stage accelerator. If you are a Graduate of the Founder Institute, contact your FI Director or Graduate Support to inquire about applying.
Founder Lab is a series of virtual advisory programs where Alumni work closely with our Silicon Valley HQ to reach the next milestones in their business.
The goal of these programs is to continue to provide our portfolio companies with (1) a structured process, and (2) constant feedback and support long after the Core Program ends.
These programs are cohort-based, last 3-6 months each, and are conducted via email, phone, and our online collaboration tools.
All Founder Lab programs are 100% free for Founder Institute Alumni, and include:
- A highly structured, step-by-step process with aggressive weekly sprints
- A dedicated coach at our Silicon Valley Headquarters to provide constant guidance and feedback
- Facilitated connections to advisors, experts, and investors through the FI network
- Eligibility to pitch on our Online Demo Day events, which are broadcast globally and attended by hundreds of people.
See the Founder Lab programs currently available:
To be eligible to participate in the program, you must be a Founder Institute Graduate, and;
- Be working full time on the company
- Have a functioning product (“Beta” version, at a minimum)
- Demonstrable customer demand or traction
- Be willing to spend at least 20 hours per week for the next 3 months to raise seed funding.
To apply, contact your FI Director or Graduate Support.
Learn more about Founder Lab at Founderlab.com.