The Founder Institute Core 4-Month Program is just the beginning.
For the last several years we have developed new support programs to help our companies long after the core program ends. The result of this work spawned our Post-Program Support, which far exceeds any comparable program.
Read below for more details:
All Founder Institute Alumni get access to a number of resources, such as:
- A dedicated support team in Silicon Valley to answer questions and help you through any challenges.
- Access to the Global #FIworldwide Network:
- Alumni immediately join an elite global network of 6,000+ startups and 25,000+ CEO Mentors from 200+ cities
- They can email any mentor, and we facilitate communication through a mailing list, Facebook Groups, and online discussion tools
- See the most recent network activity at FI.co/global
- Invitations to Exclusive Events:
- We host many invite-only events, including our global event called FounderX, where startup founders and leaders meet for a series of networking events, workshops with top speakers, formal dinners, and fun!
- Speakers at past global FI events include Elon Musk (SpaceX, Tesla), David Sacks (PayPal, Yammer), Aaron Levie (Box.com), and more
- Learn more about the FounderX event at FounderX.com
- Access to Advanced Resources:
- Alumni gain access to private conference calls and virtual "Master Sessions" with renowned experts, as well as an assortment of advanced, step-by-step guides on things like generating traction, negotiating a term sheet, hacking growth, getting media, and more
- Ability to distribute news and content through the FI Network, which reaches over 1.5M impressions per month across a variety of global and local platforms
- Investment Support:
- Not all FI Alumni seek external funding. But for those that do, we often have local relationships to fast-track investment, refer Alumni to various seed accelerators around the world, and run regular conference calls to provide fundraising advice and feedback
- Countless FI companies have gone on to seed-accelerators like Techstars, Y Combinator, 500 Startups, Seedcamp, and more
Alumni also get free access to our Structured Post-Programs, known as Founder Lab.