That is a personal decision, and we are happy to defer your acceptance to a future cohort. However, please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee when the next cohort will take place, or if that cohort will be in-person or virtual again. As mentioned previously, we will move back to our normal in-person sessions only when local governments and officials deem it safe to host public events in your city.
Should I postpone until the next cohort to have the in-person experience? Print
Created by: Founder Institute Support Team
Modified on: Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 4:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.